Monday, December 24, 2012

Beach Day With A Very Old Dog

Upon finishing one of my last semesters of nursing school I had a great desire to go to the beach. My very sick sister, Morgan, and I set off for the beach on one of our free days. Although Christine had to sit on a cold beach far too long due her adventerous sister, Morgan and I had a lovely day together except for the time in which she ran widely along the beach and would not come back to me. The beach was beautiful and the weather was extreamly warm for December.

 
 





 
Morgan has slowed down this year and lies down
 if I take too long to take her picture.  

 
 
Sand Piper Feet
 

                 











Morgan loves the water, even when the ocean is only 50 degrees. Therefore, she thought it was a great idea to swim to another island with the current and them come back to me. I was not so excited about the plan... 
 

Hopefully we will have more days like this but I must say, now that she is getting older, I cherish the times I have enjoying God's creation with Morgan plodding alongside me.

 
 
What beauty God has created on this imperfect earth.
  
“But ask the beasts, and they will teach you;
the birds of the heavens, and they will tell you;
 or the bushes of the earth, and they will teach you;
and the fish of the sea will declare to you.
 Who among all these does not know
that the hand of the Lord has done this?
In his hand is the life of every living thing
and the breath of all mankind." 
Job 12: 7-10

No comments:

Post a Comment